Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
|Butterscotch morsels||6 Ounce|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oven toasted rice cereal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (Real)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, mix butterscotch, peanut butter and heat until mixture is smooth. Add rice ceral and fold well.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in sugar, butter, water to chocolate and mix well until smooth.
3. Into a greased 8-inch square pan, pour half of the butterscotch mixture evenly and chill for an hour.
4. Now, evenly spread the chocolate mixture over the chilled butterscotch mixture.
5. Cover with remaining butterscotch mixture evenly.
6. Chill in refrigerator, until set. Cut into 2-inch bars.
7. Serve cold.
Calories 1567 Calories from Fat 800
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.7%
Saturated Fat 46 g230.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 644.6 mg26.9%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.5%
Sugars 138.9 g
Protein 18 g35.4%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 24.3%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet