Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
|Butterscotch morsels||6 Ounce|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oven toasted rice cereal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (Real)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, mix butterscotch, peanut butter and heat until mixture is smooth. Add rice ceral and fold well.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in sugar, butter, water to chocolate and mix well until smooth.
3. Into a greased 8-inch square pan, pour half of the butterscotch mixture evenly and chill for an hour.
4. Now, evenly spread the chocolate mixture over the chilled butterscotch mixture.
5. Cover with remaining butterscotch mixture evenly.
6. Chill in refrigerator, until set. Cut into 2-inch bars.
7. Serve cold.