1. In a bowl, add peanut butter chips.
2. In another bowl, add chocolate chips.
3. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream cook and stir until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat. Add vanilla and mix. Keep warm
4. Divide this mix into the two bowls with peanut chips and chocolate chips equally and fold well.
5. In a 9x13-inch baking pan, pour the chocolate chip mixture and allow standing for 3 minutes, and then pouring the peanut chip mixture over it and cooling at room temperature.
6. Cut into squares.