Double Decker Fudge
|Peanut butter flavored chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Reese's)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Marshmallow creme||7 Ounce (1 jar, 1 3/4 cups)|
1. In a bowl, add peanut butter chips.
2. In another bowl, add chocolate chips.
3. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream cook and stir until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat. Add vanilla and mix. Keep warm
4. Divide this mix into the two bowls with peanut chips and chocolate chips equally and fold well.
5. In a 9x13-inch baking pan, pour the chocolate chip mixture and allow standing for 3 minutes, and then pouring the peanut chip mixture over it and cooling at room temperature.
6. Cut into squares.
7. Serve cool.
Calories 2413 Calories from Fat 639
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.8%
Saturated Fat 43.5 g217.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.3 mg29.4%
Sodium 608.5 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 423 g141.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 369.1 g
Protein 21 g42.7%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 26% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet