|For the base|
|Polyunsaturated margarine||4 Ounce|
|Raw cane granulated sugar||1 Ounce|
|Wholemeal flour||4 Ounce|
|Porridge oats||2 Ounce|
|For the filling:|
|Polyunsaturated margarine||2 Ounce|
|Raw cane granulated sugar||2 Ounce|
|Condensed milk||3 Ounce|
|Milk chocolate icing||3 Ounce (For The Topping, Covering Cake)|
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place the dough and on high power, cook for 3 minutes. Turn parchment 4 times in between.
4) Place on a wire rack and slide out the parchment.
5) Prepare the filling by putting all the ingredients in a bowl.
6) On high power, cook for 4 minutes or until the ingredients turn light-brown and thick. Remember to beat every 30 seconds in between.
7) Over the biscuit base, pour the filling and let cool.
8) Then, break the chocolate cake covering into small pieces and transfer to a jug.
9) On high power, cook for 1 minute.
10) Then, stir and cook for 30 seconds more, if required. The chocolate will be shiny by now. Continue to stir until melted.
11) Over the fudge, spread the melted chocolate and let cool.
12) Then, with a warm knife, cut into 16 squares or bars.
13) Serve the Fudge Bars plain.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2696 Calories from Fat 1501
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 167 g257.6%
Saturated Fat 32 g160%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 218.5 mg72.8%
Sodium 1511.5 mg63%
Total Carbohydrates 284 g94.8%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.3%
Sugars 187.5 g
Protein 29 g58.4%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 36.3% Iron 37.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet