Chocolate Crisp Fudge
|Puffed rice cereal||125 Gram|
|Plain chocolate||200 Gram|
1) Grease a large glass dish lightly.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and Mars Bard gently. Add the puffed rice and stir well.
3) Into the prepared dish, spread the mixture and level out the top.
4) Melt the chocolate with the remaining 25 grams of butter. Pour the mixture over the puffed rice cereal.
5) Place the preparation in the fridge and chill overnight.
6) Once hard enough, cut the fudge into pieces.
7) Serve the chilled fudge pieces on individual serving plates. Top with some melted chocolate or chocolate sauce, if preferred.