Chocolate Crisp Fudge
|Puffed rice cereal||125 Gram|
|Plain chocolate||200 Gram|
1) Grease a large glass dish lightly.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and Mars Bard gently. Add the puffed rice and stir well.
3) Into the prepared dish, spread the mixture and level out the top.
4) Melt the chocolate with the remaining 25 grams of butter. Pour the mixture over the puffed rice cereal.
5) Place the preparation in the fridge and chill overnight.
6) Once hard enough, cut the fudge into pieces.
7) Serve the chilled fudge pieces on individual serving plates. Top with some melted chocolate or chocolate sauce, if preferred.
Calories 977 Calories from Fat 521
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.4%
Saturated Fat 35.9 g179.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.6 mg26.9%
Sodium 160.7 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 74.1 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.5% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet