Chocolate Fudge Deluxe
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||9 Ounce|
|Unsweetened chocolate||3 Ounce|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan with butter.
2) In a 3-1/2-quart saucepan, combine sugar with dry gelatin.
3) Stir in milk, corn syrup, chocolate, and butter.
4) Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, when temperature shows 238 F on candy thermometer, or until a little in cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from water.
5) Remove the pan from heat.
6) In a large mixing bowl, pour the mixture.
7) Add vanilla.
8) Let the mixture cool for 25 minutes.
9) With a wooden spoon, beat until candy thickens.
10) Stir in walnuts.
11) In the prepared pan, spread the candy mixture.
12) Let it cool; then cut into squares.
13) serve the fudge candies as dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 8048 Calories from Fat 4656
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 544 g837.3%
Saturated Fat 271 g1355.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 627.4 mg209.1%
Sodium 343 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 873 g291%
Dietary Fiber 69.9 g279.5%
Sugars 666.7 g
Protein 97 g193.7%
Vitamin A 146% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 90% Iron 363.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet