Fabulous Fridge Fudge
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package, At Room Temperature)|
|Powdered sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), sifted|
|Sweetened rhubarb sauce||4 Tablespoon, drained|
|Blanched almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, blanched, and toasted|
1) In a bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
2) Gradually beat in the powdered sugar, adding 1 tablespoon rhubarb sauce at a time, twice when required for consistency.
3) Lastly stir in the almonds, mix well.
4) In a buttered 8-inch square pan, evenly spread the fudge mixture and top with a thin layer of rhubarb sauce.
5) Refrigerate overnight, until the fudge is firm.
6) Slice into squares and store in the refrigerator.
7) Serve chilled on a serving platter, when desired.