Tin Roof Fudge Tart
|Refrigerated pie crust||15 Ounce, softened|
|Semisweet baking chocolate/Chocolate candy bar||2 Ounce (Dark Variety)|
|For peanut layer|
|Caramels||6 Ounce, unwrapped (About 20 Pieces)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Spanish peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|For mousse layer|
|Semi-sweet baking chocolate/Chocolate candy bar||8 Ounce, cut into pieces (Use Dark Variety)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Caramels||5 , unwrapped|
|Whipping cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (If Desired)|
|Spanish peanuts||2 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
6) Let stand for 30 minutes to cool completely.
7) In a 1-quart heavy saucepan add 2 oz dark chocolate and 1 tablespoon butter.
8) Melt and stir over very low heat until smooth.
9) Spread the mixture at the bottom and up side of cooled baked shell.
10) Chill for about 10 minutes until chocolate is set.
11) In a 2-quart saucepan, add 20 caramels with 1/3 cup whipping cream.
12) Melt and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth.
13) Add 1 1/2 cups peanuts and mix until well coated.
14) Transfer immediately into chocolate-lined crust.
15) In a 1-quart heavy saucepan add 8 oz dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter.
16) Melt and stir over very low heat until smooth.
17) Cool slightly for about 10 minutes.
18) In a small bowl add 1 cup whipping cream and vanilla.
19) Beat with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
20) Add 1/3 whipped cream into chocolate mixture and gently fold in remaining whipped cream.
21) Spoon over the peanut layer and spread evenly.
22) Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours until set.
23) In 1-quart heavy saucepan, add all topping ingredients.
24) Melt and stir over very low heat until smooth.
24) Scrape the side of pan.
25) Spoon or pipe whipped cream around tart edge.
26) Drizzle with topping and sprinkle peanuts over it.
27) Store in refrigerator.
28) Serve chilled.