|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Semisweet cooking chocolate||4 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Semi sweet chocolate||4 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Take a 3 quart, heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add sugar and water and place on low heat to dissolve sugar.
3. Bring the syrup to boil.
4. Mix in condensed milk and gently boil, stirring intermittently, the mixture till candy thermometer reads 240°F.
5 Remove from heat, mix in chocolate, followed by raisins [optional].
6. With a wooden spoon, whisk the mixture to a creamy and thick form.
7. take a 51/2 X 8 X 1 inch pan, grease with butter and pour in the mixture.
8. Keep aside for several hours to cool well.
Beat the mixture until thick and creamy, using a wooden spoon.
9. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve immediately or wrap in waxed paper and use as desired.