|Powdered sugar||1 Pound, sifted|
|Cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Prepare an 8" x 8" glass baking dish by lining it with waxed paper
2. In a large 2-quart mixing bowl, tip in the sugar and the cocoa.
3. Blend these ingredients well
4. Add the milk and butter or margarine to the same bowl and mix well
5. Cook on High for 1 minute 45 seconds.
6. Remove bowl from oven and beat the fudge until smooth.
7. Add vanilla and nuts and stir the fudge till well blended.
8. Pour fudge into paper-lined baking dish.
9. Refrigerate until firm.
10. Before serving, run a knife along the edge of the baking dish.
11. Turn the dish upside down on a plate.
12. Remove wax paper and separate the fudge pieces
13. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream