|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||573 Gram (1 Can)|
|Butterscotch flavored candies||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Marshmallow creme||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Yellow food coloring||10 Drop|
|Red food coloring||1 Drop|
1. Generously grease a rectangular (8-cup), microwave baking dish.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish combine first 3 ingredients.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 12 to 13 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick and bubbly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and blend well until smooth and butterscotch has melted.
5. Pour and spread evenly into prepared dish.
6. Allow to stand until set.
7. Refrigerate until chilled and firm.
8. Cut into squares, diamonds or bars and enjoy as a sweet treat.