|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Marshmallow cream||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and butter it. Keep aside.
1. In a 3-quart casserole mix the sugar, evaporated milk and butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 12 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, stirring thrice.
3. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
4. Mix the marshmallow cream and peppermint extract to this.
5. Pour the mixture into the buttered baking dish.
6. Chill to firm and cut into squares.
7. Serve as dessert.