1. Place in heavy bottomed saucepan - sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
2. Stir ingredients and bring to boil. Boil for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
3. When 5 minutes are up, add marshmellows, chocolate and vanilla and stir to melt into mixture.
4. When chocolate and marshmellow have melted, beat mixture with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
5. Line a tray with greased baking paper, we use an oil spray.
6. Pour beaten fudge. Spread out to make even.
7. Mark fudge into portion size. Decorate. We use cupcake sprinkles.
8. Allow to set in fridge, 1-2 hours.
9. Remove from tray, cut with a sharp knife.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 875 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.7 mg7.9%
Sodium 187.1 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 162 g53.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 148.5 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 4.8%
Vitamin C 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet