1. Place in heavy bottomed saucepan - sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
2. Stir ingredients and bring to boil. Boil for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
3. When 5 minutes are up, add marshmellows, chocolate and vanilla and stir to melt into mixture.
4. When chocolate and marshmellow have melted, beat mixture with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
5. Line a tray with greased baking paper, we use an oil spray.
6. Pour beaten fudge. Spread out to make even.
7. Mark fudge into portion size. Decorate. We use cupcake sprinkles.
8. Allow to set in fridge, 1-2 hours.
9. Remove from tray, cut with a sharp knife.