|Bitter chocolate/1/3 cup cocoa plus||2 Ounce|
|Cake flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Chopped nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Walnuts Or Pecans)|
1. Grease a cake tin with butter, dust with flour and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a bowl, sift together twice, the flour and salt. Keep aside.
4. Dust the nuts with a little flour and keep aside.
5. In a basin or pan, break chocolate or add cocoa and the butter
6. Place pan over a double boiler and melt the chocolate, stirring constantly until smooth and thick.
7. Take pan off the heat. Keep aside too cool slightly.
8. To the sifted flour, add the sugar and the eggs and blend well using an electric beater on low speed or a wire whisk
9. Blend in chocolate mixture using a wooden spoon or spatula.
10. Finally, stir in the vanilla and the nuts, making sure that you do not overwork the batter.
11. Immediately pour the batter into the prepared cake tin.
12. Bake the cake in the preheated oven for almost 25 to 30 minutes until the cake leave the sides of the tin. Insert a skewer and see if it comes out clean.
13. Remove the cake from the oven wearing oven mitts and allow it to rest in the tin for 5 minutes then invert them on a wire rack to cool completely. Peel off butter paper.
14. Cut fudge cake into squares and serve the cake with tea or frost the cakes with your favorite cake frosting and serve as a dessert.
15. This cake tastes great when slightly warmed.