Easy Fudge Tart
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Soft light brown sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1⁄3 Pint (200 Milliliter)|
|Roughly chopped walnuts||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Seedless raisins||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Cherries||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Put in sugar and condensed milk.
3. Mix over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
4. Let it boil for 5 minutes stirring all the time.
5. Remove the pan off the heat and stir in walnuts, raisins and cherries.
6. Into pastry case pour mixture and let it cool.