|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk/Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Butter a platter.
2. In a saucepan, boil a mixture of sugar, milk and cocoa.
3. Keep stirring the mixture while you boil it.
4. Boil it until it makes soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Then take off from the fire and add butter and vanilla to the pan.
6. Allow the mixture to cool.
7. Stir it till it turns creamy.
8. Pour the mixture on a buttered platter.
9. Cut into small squares and serve.