My attempt at cooking, don't make fun of the ghetto kitchen haha!
1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)
Fat free evaporated milk
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
Reduced calorie margarine/Light butter
12 Ounce, chopped finely
1 Dash (for the pan)
1. Coat an 8x8 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, add sugar, evaporated milk, margarine and stir together. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low, stirring constantly and cook about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the chocolate and marshmallows. Remove the pan from heat and stir until smooth.
5. Pour this mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2- 5 hours. Then cut into 36 pieces.
6. Serve this Marshmallow Fudges as it is.
For those weight watchers who are fond of desserts, here is an excellent recipe for marshmallow fudge. Have a look at this impressive video that shows a low cal and easy to make recipe. Prepare this delicious marshmallow fudge for any occasion and impress your family and friends with a delightful treat!