Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
|Butterscotch chips||6 Ounce|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice krispies||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Melt butterscotch and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan over a low heat.
2. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Stir until well coated.
3. Press one half the mixture into a greased 8" square cake pan. Chill in refrigerator, and set remaining cereal mixture aside.
4. Combine chocolate, butter, sugar and water in top of double boiler. Place over hot water and stir until chocolate melts.
5. Spread over chilled cereal mixture.
6. Spread remaining cereal mixture evenly over top. Press gently, then chill.
7. Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before cutting into squares.