|Soft butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Corn syrup/Honey||3 Tablespoon|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Brandy/Rum||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red candied cherries||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Green candied cherries||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Walnuts/Pecans||6 Cup (96 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1. In large mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously.
3. Blend with flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice until smooth, stir in brandy and fold in cherries and nuts.
4. Pour into 12-cup bundt pan and microwave at high for 10-14 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 4 minutes.
5. Rest 15-20 minutes before loosening and invert from pan.
6. Glaze if desired and serve.