Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Fruit Drink With Seltzer
Fruit Drink With Seltzer Recipes
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you how to make a cocktail from Limoncello. This one is sure to be a party favorite so check it out. MAKING 1. In a shaker add 5 berries Limencello lemon flavored simple syrup and mint and shake well. 2. Pour the
Have you settled on the drink while planning for a romantic dinner at your home Here is something really special and flavorful to brighten up the romantic mood for the evening. It is not at all difficult to fix up this cocktail once you know the right method.
How to Make Sangria
MAKING 1 In a saucepan boil water and add raspberries to it. 2 Decrease the heat and simmer for 3 minutes. 3 Take off from heat and add tea in the pan. 4 Cover and steep for 2 minutes. 5 In a small saucepan strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer. With
Raspberry Evening Spritzer
MAKING 1. In a jug combine all the fruit juices and grenadine syrup. Give a good stir. 2. Refrigerate until required. SERVING 3. In a large punch bowl add the fruit. 4. Pour the chilled juice over the fruit. . 5. Top with soda. 6. Stir and ladle into punch
Zesty Fruit Punch
MAKING 1. In a jug combine all the fruit juices and loganberry syrup. Give a good stir. 2. Refrigerate until required. SERVING 3. In a large punch bowl add the fruit. 4. Pour the chilled juice over the fruit. . 5. Top with soda. 6. Stir and ladle into punch
1 ln a medium size saucepan bring the cranberries orange zest water orange juice sugar ginger and vanilla bean to a boil overhigh heat Lower the heat cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the berries are soft. 2 Strain the mixture over a medium size
MAKING 1. Slice lime and add to Grenadine syrup and refrigerate until required. SERVING 2. Fill two tall or hi ball glasses with crushed ice. 3. Pour the syrup over the ice allowing lime slices to fall into the glasses. 4. Top with soda. Garnish as desired. 5.
Spiced cranberry shrub is a spiced fruit drink. Prepared with seltzer water apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail the spiced cranberry shrub is flavored with lemon peel and served chilled. Great for a summer day In a small heavy saucepan preferably
Spiced Cranberry Shrub
MAKING 1 Take a large stem glass place the slices of lemon and lime among ice cubes to fill the glass. 2 Add the white wine and lemon lime seltzer over the fruit and ice. SERVING 3 Stir and serve immediately with a straw.
Citrus White Wine Spritzer
Minted grapefruit spritzer is a refreshing drink that can be made at home. Prepared with grapefruit juice and flavored with fresh mint the grapefruit spritzer has seltzer water in it. Served cold its great for the summmer In a 1 1 2 quart pitcher combine the
Minted Grapefruit Spritzer
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan add cherries. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Strain syrup into a container with a tight fitting lid discard cherries. Refrigerate syrup
Cherry Lemon Cooler
1 In a food processor or blender whirl the peach nectar honey and ginger for 1 minute or until smooth. Divide the mixture between 2 tall glasses. Add 1 2 cup of seltzer to each glass and stir until well blended. Fill each glass with ice.
Honey Peach Cup
This Fruit Juice Cooler is a fabulous blend of orange grapefruit and lemon juices in mineral water. You can never expect to come across a tangier and healthier refreshment. Cruise through the summer with this Fruit Juice Cooler. Combine juices in a 1 qt
Fruit Juice Cooler
1 In a 1 quart pitcher stir together the cranberry juice I orange juice and mineral water. Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes then fill almost to the top with the punch. Add 1 orange and 1 lime slice to each glass and to pwith a sprig of fresh mint if desired.
Sparkling Fruit Punch
Pineapple orange cooler is a fruit cooler made with mixed juices. Perfect for the summer the pineapple cooler is prepared with seltzer water with orange juice and slices to garnish. In a 2 quart pitcher combine the pineapple juice orange juice and lemon juice
Pineapple Orange Cooler
1. Place apple juice cantaloupe raspberries or blueberries and peach plum or nectarine in a blender or food processor and puree. 2. Combine fruit puree with seltzer water.
1. Place apple juice plums honey and cinnamon in a blender or food processor and puree. 2. Combine apple plum puree with seltzer water.
1. Place ginger 1 1 2 cups of the grape juice and peaches or nectarines in a blender or food processor and puree. 2. Combine the remaining grape juice the blended peaches and the seltzer.
1. Combine the orange juice and papaya in a blender in batches and puree. 2. Combine the orange papaya puree with the lime juice and seltzer.
1. Place fruit in blender or food processor and puree. 2. Combine fruit and fruit juice. Place in freezer and freeze until the mixture just begins to become firm. 3. Combine frozen fruit mixture with mineral water and serve over ice cubes.
1. Pour the seltzer water apricot nectar orange juice grapefruit juice and lemon juice into a large pitcher. 2. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor process until well blended.
Raspberry Watermelon Slush
Place strawberry extract in small bowl add sugar cubes and let stand 5 minutes. Place flavored sugar cubes in bottom of glass and add seltzer. Let cubes dissolve
In a tall glass filled with ice cubes combine the Tequila the cranberry juice and the apple juice and top off the drink with the club soda.
1. Mix all ingredients together. 2. Serve over ice. To purchase your bottle of Vodgria visit www.sinspirits.com.