Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Fruit Dinner
Fruit Dinner Recipes
GETTING READY 1.Make two parts of squash by cutting lengthwise. 2.Discard the seeds. 3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. MAKING 4.On a baking pan put the cut side facing down. 5.Bake for 35 minutes. 6.Turn the side up and add a sprinkling of salt. 7.Mix apple.
Fruit Filled Squash
GETTING READY 1 Preheat the oven to 400F. 2 Lightly grease a baking sheet. 3 Slice the ends of the squash thinly. Slice into two. Deseed them and scoop of the stringy pulp. MAKING 3 Place the squash on the baking sheet their cut side facing down. 4 Bake for
Fruit Filled Acorn Squash
Woodapples make for the healthiest drink to rev you and refresh your spirits during scorching summer time. Though this one is an absolute Indian version of juice tweaked ones are always welcome GETTING READY 1 In a large bowl separate the seeds and fiber like
Wood Apple Juice - Absolute Desi Cooler !
Cut squash in half crosswise remove seeds. Sprinkle cavities with salt. Combine apple orange peel orange brown sugar and 1 2 teaspoon salt. Spoon equal amounts into the four squash cavities dot each with 7 teaspoon of the butter. Wrap each securely in foil.
Fruit Filled Squash
Combine sugar and water in a big pan and bring them to boil. Stir till sugar dissolves. Dissolve citric acid in a little water. Add this solution gradually to the boiling syrup. It will rise in the beginning. When it settles down again remove from heat. Strain
MAKING 1 In a pan cook sugar and water to make a stivky syrup. 2 Add in citric acid dissolved in 1 4 cup hot water. 3 Stir in orange juice essence and colour. 4 Strain. 5 In a small bowl dissolve potassium metabisulphite in 2 tsps of hot water. 6 Blend into
1. Choose fresh juicy oranges. Wash wipe clean and extract one cup of juice. 2. To the sugar add water and simmer on low heat for the sugar to dissolve. When fully dissolved add the citric acid and boil for 1 2 minutes. Remove from fire. 3. Strain the syrup
Combine sugar and 11 cups water in a big pan and bring to a boil. Stir till sugar dissolves. Bring it to boil. Dissolve citric acid in one cup water and add gradually to the boiling syrup. The syrup will rise. When it settles down remove from heat. Strain
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire. Stir till sugar is dissolved. When it comes to a boil add a little lemon juice to clarify syrup. Let boil for a minute more. Remove from heat. Strain the syrup. Let it cool thoroughly. Add lemon juice
MAKING 1 Wash the mangoes well. 2 Wipe them dry with a cloth. 3 Extract the pulp and put in a bowl. 4 In a pan boil together sugar and water until sticky. 5 Strain well. 6 Add in powdered citric acid along with mango pulp and potassium metabisulphite dissolved
MAKING 1. Following directions on the package cook the squash drain. 2. To the drained squash add rest of the ingredients and mixing lightly but thoroughly. 3. Season with salt if desired. SERVING 4. Serve Lemon Squash with a dip.
MAKING 1 Extract the juice from the lemons. 2 In a large pan dissolve the sugar in water. 3 Add in citric acid and boil until sticky. 4 Remove from the heat. 5 Strain the mixture. 6 Stir in the lemon juice. 7 In a small bowl dissolve potassium metabisulphite
1. Select firm but ripe fruit. Wash peel de seed and cut into chunks. Add very little water boiled and cooled and extract the juice crushing by hand or using a juice extractor. If it is difficult to extract then add some water to the mango pieces boil until
Cut squash in half lengthwise remove seeds. Place cut side down in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Turn cut side up sprinkle with salt. Combine remaining ingredients spoon mixture into squash cavities. Bake 25 minutes or till tender.
Fruit Filled Squash
1. Arrange squash and zucchini in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 6 minutes or until crisp tender place in a serving bowl. 2. Combine chicken broth and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan stirring until smooth. Cook over medium
1. Cut away the outside of the orange peel thinly grind and extract juice. 2. Bring to boil water in a saucepan along with juice and peel. 3. Add sugar citric Acid and a few drops of orange colouring 4. Boil together and add juice. 5. Pour through strainer.
1. In 12 inch skillet over medium heat heat marmalade and mustard until marmalade melts. 2. Cut ham into 1 4 inch thick slices arrange slices overlapping slightly in center of skillet. Arrange potatoes and fruit in skillet with ham. Over medium high heat heat
Fruit And Ham Dinner