Fully Raw Edible Christmas Tree
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), ripened|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kiwis||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Red bell peppers||1⁄2 Medium, sliced sideways|
|Yellow bell peppers||1⁄2 Medium, sliced sideways|
1. On a chopping board, slice the top and bottom of a pineapple, remove the outer skin and discard it. Cut one slice of the pineapple and set it aside to make the star for the Christmas tree. Shape the pineapple into a cone and prick some toothpicks onto the top of the pineapple for the pear.
2. Take the pear, cut the top and the bottom and place over the pineapple to complete the cone tree.
3. Start making the first two layers for the pineapple tree with strawberries by sticking it at the bottom with toothpicks.
4. Make the third, fourth, fifth and sixth layer of kiwi slices, cherries, blackberries and cherry tomatoes.
5. Make the seventh and eighth layer of grapes and cucumber slices.
6. Finish it off with the last layer of raspberries. Place the red and yellow bell pepper slices at the sides of the pineapple tree.
7. Take the star shaped pineapple slice and stick on top of the pineapple Christmas tree.
8. Serve this fully raw edible Christmas tree immediately.
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.6 g0.92%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 17 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 140.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet