1 Cup (16 tbs) (Wegmans Creamy Caramel Dessert Sauce)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Wegmans Triple Chocolate Dessert Sauce)
1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted
1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped, toasted
1. Preheat grill on HIGH 10 minutes.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small, covered container. Shake to mix well; pour onto large shallow bowl or plate.
3. Blot pineapple slices dry with paper towel. Dip both sides in cinnamon-sugar mixture; coating completely. Set aside on prep tray.
4. Spread 1 tsp of honey evenly along cut side of each banana. Let set 2 min. Dip cut side in cinnamon-sugar mixture; coating completely. Set aside on prep tray.
5. Clean grill with wire brush. Place nonstick foil on grill.
6. Place fruit, cut side down on grill. Grill on MEDIUM-HIGH until caramelized on both sides and dark brown. Grill pineapple slices 3-4 minutes per side; banana halves about 4 minutes. Timing for fruits may differ. Be sure to check for color often.
7. Transfer to clean serving platter.
8. To serve the Grilled Pineapple:, drizzle with Caramel Sauce; sprinkle with toasted chopped slivered almonds
9. To serve the Grilled Bananas, drizzle with Chocolate Sauce; sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Don't eat the peel!
10 You can serve grilled fruit with Vanilla Greek Yogurt as an accompaniment if you like.
Toast nuts in skillet on MEDIUM-HIGH, 1-2 min, until lightly browned. Let cool.