Looking for a fun afternoon snack? This one makes for great flavor that combines peanut butter, bananas and crunch!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Grape nut cereal
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 , slice
1. In a glass bowl, put peanut butter, and microwave it for 30 seconds on high.
2. Add honey, wheat germ, cinnamon, and vanilla extract into the bowl.
3. Fold banana slices into the peanut butter mixture. Gently mix to coat evenly.
4. Take banana slices out of the peanut butter mixture, and roll them with nut cereal.
5. On a plate, place coated banana slices. Pop them in refrigerator and allow it to set.