This jell-o recipe is one of my all-time favorites from long ago. I could always count on my Aunt JoAnn to make it for holiday dinners. It’s fast, easy, low fat and low in calories. Perfect for post-workout or for a refeed!
Cook and serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
164 Gram (1 large box)
Sugar-free raspberry jell-o
82 Gram (1 large box)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh or frozen)
Fat free cool whip
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (or Light Wipe)
1. Put 4 cups of water to boil.
2. Before the water starts to boil, put in 2 packets of Cook and Serve sugarfree vanilla and 1 packet of Cook and Serve Sugarfree raspberry.
3. Put timer on 1 minute and stir this mix continuously.
4. Remove from stove after a minute and let this cool for 4 hours.
5. AFter 4 hours, the jello will be set. Put this onto a large bowl.
6. Add 1/2 bowl of raspberries into the bowl and mix.
7. Next, add the fat free cool whip and fold.
8. Put into the refrigerator and chill for half an hour.
9. Scoop the pudding into bowls and serve cold.