Rawgosia003 - Raw Food
|For the banana-berry smoothie|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Strawberry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blueberry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the coconut smoothie|
|Young coconut meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the banana-berry icecream|
|For the fruit jelly|
|Psyllium husk||4 Tablespoon|
|Grapes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|For the fruit salad|
|Pawpaw||2 , peeled, cut into very small pieces|
|Mangoes||3 Small, peeled, chopped|
|Banana||2 , peeled, chopped|
|Young coconut meat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), pitted, sliced (For Garnish)|
For The Banana-Berry Smoothie
1. In a blender add banana and water. Blend till smooth. Put the berries and continue to blend till smooth.
2. In a serving glass, pour the smoothie and serve fresh.
For Coconut Smoothie
1. In a blender add the coconut meat and coconut milk. Blend till smooth.
2. In a serving glass, pour the smoothie and serve.
For The Banana-Berry Ice Cream
1. In a food processor, add the banana and blend. Add the berries and continue to blend till it becomes smooth.
2. Scrape the sides of the processor and resume blending till it turns smooth and creamy like an ice cream.
3. In a serving bowl, serve the ice cream cold and garnished with berries.
For The Fruit Jelly
1. In a food processor add mangoes and banana. Blend till smooth. Put the psyllium husk and blend again till smooth.
2. Garnish with banana slices and grapes and place in the refrigerator for at at least 30 minutes.
3. In a serving bowl, serve the fruit jelly chilled.
For The Fruit Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the fruits.
2. In the blender add coconut meat and coconut milk. Blend till smooth.
3. Pour this into the mixing bowl. Mix well.
4. In a serving bowl, serve the fruit salad garnished with cherries.