Fresh Fruit Melon Go Round
|Melon||1 Large (Spanish or honeydew variety)|
|Nectarines/Peaches||8 , unpeeled|
|Grapes||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh mint sprigs||2|
1. Using sharp knife cut Winch slice from bottom of melon.
2. Halve melon lengthwise, and cut each half into 5 even wedges. Remove the seeds.
3. In a round serving platter (9 inches in diameter and about 1/2 inch deep), stand the wedges. Place them with their cut end down just like a whole lemon.
5. Hold the wedges together at top with a nectarine at the base of alternate slices.
6. Gently pull out the slices not held by nectarines.
7. Secure top of wedges with wooden picks.
8. Serve fresh fruit melon go round with nectarines, small bunches of grapes and mint sprigs garnish.