Banana Nut Pops
|Semi sweet chocolate||1⁄4 Pound (4 squares)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cut the bananas across into 4 equal pieces. Pierce a toothpick into the side on each piece of banana. Wrap in foil and freeze for about 6 hours or until firm.
2) In a heat proof bowl, add chocolate and margarine and place over a pan of gently simmering water until melted.
3) Add milk and remove the pan from the heat, but leave the bowl over the hot water.
4) Take out the banana pieces from freezer and dip it in chocolate mixture, coat all sides.
5) Roll each banana into chopped nuts and, then insert the toothpick into a grapefruit or a melon.
6) Let it sit for few minutes to set chocolate.
7) Serve banana but pops immediately.