Frozen Fruit Cups
|Fresh orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple with juice||15 Ounce|
|Canned mandarin oranges||7 Ounce|
|Ginger ale||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Drain mandarin oranges and cut into small pieces.
2) Wash strawberries and remove stems. Chop into small pieces.
3) Peel bananas and slice them in small pieces.
4) In a mixing bowl, add orange juice, add pineapple along with its juice to the bowl.
5) Then add all the fruits to the bowl and stir in juices also.
6) Add ginger ale. Mix well.
7) Spoon the fruit mixture into paper cups and cover with a plastic wrap.
8) Freeze them overnight.
9) Serve the frozen fruit cups as a dessert or light snack.
Calories 151 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.39 g0.59%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.9 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 120%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet