Apricot and Raisin Stuffing
|Dried apricots||4 Ounce|
|Seedless raisins||4 Ounce|
|Green pepper/Celery||6 Ounce, diced|
|Butter||4 Ounce, melted|
1) In a saucepan, add in the apricots and seedless raisins. Pour enough cold water to cover.
2) Let the water come to a boil.
3) Strain the fruits. Slice the cooked apricots into little pieces.
4) In a bowl, mix together the apricots, raisins, breadcrumbs, salt, green pepper or celery.
5) Pour melted butter over the mixture. Mix and bind well together.
6) Apricot and Raisin Stuffing can be used as a filling for chicken or turkey.