Tropical Fruit Crumble
|Low fat cooking spray||1|
|Bananas||2 , thinly sliced|
|Canned pineapple rings in juice||8 Ounce, cut into pieces, juice reserved (225 g)|
|Rum||1 Fluid Ounce (White, dark or spiced, 30 ml)|
|Crumble mix||5 Ounce (140 g, 1 Packet)|
|Unsweetened whole wheat muesli with dried fruit||1 3⁄4 Ounce (50 g)|
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. Take a deep 15 cm (6-inch) round, ovenproof dish and grease it with the low-fat cooking spray.
3. In the dish layer the bananas and the pineapple with the juice and rum.
4. In a bowl mix the crumble with the muesli.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over the fruit.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
7. Serve tropical fruit crumble hot or cold.
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.71 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 83 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 0.85 g1.7%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet