Orange Coconut Cream
|Orange flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 , grated (Of 1 Whole Fruit)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Add gelatin in boiling water and let it dissolve.
2. Combine orange juice, orange rind and lemon juice.
3. Chill the mixture till it has the consistency of egg white which is unbeaten.
4. Beat the whipping cream till a foamy mixture.
5. Mix sugar and beat till it gets stiff.
6. Fold the whipped cream and coconut in the gelatin mixture.
7. Spoon the mixture in stemmed glasses.
8. Chill till the mixture is firm.
9. Serve orange coconut cream as a cake filling.