Pear, Apricot And Date Compote
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Pears||6 , peeled|
|Dried apricots/Glaced apricots||4 Ounce|
|Stoned dates||4 Ounce|
|Orange color||1 Dash|
1) In a saucepan, add in the sugar and water. Let the mixture come to a boil and turn syrupy.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, pears, apricots and dates.
3) Cook on simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Into a large bowl, transfer the fruit mixture.
5) Add in a drop of orange colour to the syrup. Stir to mix.
6) Pour the syrup over the fruit mix.
7) The Pear, Apricot and Date Compote can be served warm or chilled. Garnish with chopped almonds, if desired.