|Dried apricots||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Natural yogurt/Silken tofu||6 Tablespoon|
|Brandy||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Use A Little)|
1. Cut thin slivers from apricots using a pair of scissors.
2. In a pan add hot water, and boil it, cover and simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the apricot becomes soft to puree.
3. Microwave for about 10 minutes.
4. Drain and cool it slightly.
5. Add the egg yolk, apricots, and tofu to a hand blender and puree them smooth.
6. Add egg whites and whisk until stiff along with brandy and honey.
7. Pour into glass dishes or glasses.
8. Serve the apricot whip chilled.