|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
|Strained raspberry apple and rosehip dessert||10 Ounce (2 Small Cans, 5 Ounce Each, Baby Food Range)|
|Flaked almonds||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add in the egg white. Beat to get stiff peaks.
2) Gently fold in the egg white into the whipped cream.
3) Next, fold in the raspberry, apple and rosehip dessert into the cream.
4) To serve, take four glasses. Spoon the creamy dessert equally into the glasses.
5) Allow to chill.
6) Garnish the Fruit Dessert with toasted, flaked almonds.