Honeydew Fruit Bowl
|Honeydew melon||1 Medium, halved and seeded|
|Cantaloupe balls||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed fresh pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) From the honeydew melon halves, carefully scoop out fruit balls.
2) Keep aside the 1-inch-thick shell for later use.
3) In a bowl, add honeydew balls, cantaloupe balls, strawberries, pineapple and blueberries. Toss gently.
4) Add the fruit mix in each melon half.
5) Drizzle with honey and serve.