Honeydew Fruit Bowl
|Honeydew melon||1 Medium, halved and seeded|
|Cantaloupe balls||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed fresh pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) From the honeydew melon halves, carefully scoop out fruit balls.
2) Keep aside the 1-inch-thick shell for later use.
3) In a bowl, add honeydew balls, cantaloupe balls, strawberries, pineapple and blueberries. Toss gently.
4) Add the fruit mix in each melon half.
5) Drizzle with honey and serve.
Calories 164 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.6 g0.93%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.68%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 60.8 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 37.3 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 30.1% Vitamin C 123.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet