|Chopped mixed dried fruit||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sifted powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. In food processor bowl position steel blade and add mixed fruit, raisins and coconut.
2. Process about 1 minute until finely ground.
3. Stir in 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cocoa and orange juice.
4. Let it chill for 2 or 3 hours.
5. Shape into 1-inch balls, roll in powdered sugar and chill.
6. Serve the fruit balls as snacks, with beverages or use into other preparations if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3020 Calories from Fat 1505
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g261.2%
Saturated Fat 71.2 g356.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 681.5 mg28.4%
Total Carbohydrates 352 g117.4%
Dietary Fiber 75.8 g303.1%
Sugars 221 g
Protein 94 g187.8%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 34%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 130%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet