|Chopped mixed dried fruit||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sifted powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. In food processor bowl position steel blade and add mixed fruit, raisins and coconut.
2. Process about 1 minute until finely ground.
3. Stir in 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cocoa and orange juice.
4. Let it chill for 2 or 3 hours.
5. Shape into 1-inch balls, roll in powdered sugar and chill.
6. Serve the fruit balls as snacks, with beverages or use into other preparations if desired.