Blueberry Peach Crisp
|Sliced peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs), peeled (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped almonds||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8 inch square or 1 1/2 quart baking dish and combine together lemon juice with peaches. Toss gently.
3) Add blueberries along with sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Toss gently.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together all topping ingredients in it except margarine.
5) Cut in margarine, using a fork or pastry blender, until crumbly.
6) Sprinkle the topping over fruit and bake for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
7) Serve with frozen yogurt, if desired.