Curried Fruit Bake
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Curry powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Canned pear||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned peach halves||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned apricot halves||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||1 Pound (1 Can)|
1. Prepare a 1 1/2 qt. glass casserole, and place the butter in it, melt butter on (high) for 45 seconds.
2. Add in sugar and curry and mix well. Drain and dry the fruit that is present and then arrange them according to shape and color. Cover with the butter mix. Microwave this on (high), covered for 3 minutes.
3. Spoon the sauce over fruit and then rotate the dish 1/4 turn to ensure that the fruit is cooked through. Microwave this on (high), covered for 2-3 minutes till cooked through.
4. Rest this dish covered for 5 minutes.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2420 Calories from Fat 558
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g97.8%
Saturated Fat 38.9 g194.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.3 mg53.8%
Sodium 149.8 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 485 g161.7%
Dietary Fiber 29.9 g119.8%
Sugars 411.1 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 110.5% Vitamin C 72.9%
Calcium 43.9% Iron 116.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet