Curried Fruit Bake
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Curry powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Canned pear||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned peach halves||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned apricot halves||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||1 Pound (1 Can)|
1. Prepare a 1 1/2 qt. glass casserole, and place the butter in it, melt butter on (high) for 45 seconds.
2. Add in sugar and curry and mix well. Drain and dry the fruit that is present and then arrange them according to shape and color. Cover with the butter mix. Microwave this on (high), covered for 3 minutes.
3. Spoon the sauce over fruit and then rotate the dish 1/4 turn to ensure that the fruit is cooked through. Microwave this on (high), covered for 2-3 minutes till cooked through.
4. Rest this dish covered for 5 minutes.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature