Hot Fruit Medley
|Macaroons||12 , dried, crumbled|
|Peach halves/Pear / apricot halves, pineapple slices, cherries||4 Can (40 oz) (large size)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart casserole and grease it with butter.
3) Take the greased casserole and put macaroon crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then keep the layers of fruit and then macaroons.
5) Sprinkle little brown sugar, almonds and sherry.
6) Put the casserole in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
7) Add melted butter and serve the dish into 8 serving bowls.
8) Serve the dish hot.