|Cherry gelatin||6 Ounce (2 packages)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (plus water)|
|Fresh cranberries||1 Pound|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||7 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Boil water and dissolve gelatin into it.
2) Add pineapple juice and water.
3) Chill them thoroughly.
4) Grind the cranberries and orange. Drain them and discard the liquid.
5) Add sugar and allow them to stand for at least 10 minutes.
6) Add the crushed pineapple along with nuts.
7) Pour the pineapple-nuts mixture into the semi set gelatin.
8) Pour the mixture into 6 cup mold and refrigerate them to make firm.
9) Unmold on a platter and serve chilled.