Fresh Fruit Jelly
|Lime jelly||85 Gram (1 Packet)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lime)|
|Apples||2 , cubed and sprinkled with a little lime juice|
|Pears||2 , peeled, cubed and sprinkled with little lime juice|
|Seedless green grapes/Cubed chikoo||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs), cubed (No Pineapple As It Would Not Let Jelly To Set)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), lightly whipped (For Serving)|
|Fruits||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Serving)|
1) Dissolve jelly in 2 1/2 cups boiling hot water.
2) When completely dissolved, cool and mix in lime juice.
3) Semi-set over ice or in the refrigerator.
4) Spoon in prepared fruit and mix well.
5) Into a wet mould pour the mixture and place in the refrigerator till set.
6) On a wet serving platter, turn out the set jelly.
7) Serve the fruit jelly with whipped cream and extra fruit around the jelly.
It is easier to slide the jelly on a wet plate if you did not place it in the centre.