|For bars and brownies|
|All-purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cold butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into small pieces|
|Canned pumpkin||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can / 1 1/4 Cups)|
|Eggs||2 Small, slightly beaten|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Allspice||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
3. Further, add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Set aside 7 cups of this crumb mixture for later use.
5. On the bottom of an ungreased baking dish, press the leftover crumb mixture.
6. In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, salt and allspice.
7. Pour it in the baking dish over the layer of crust.
8. Add some pecans in the reserved crumb mixture.
9. Sprinkle pecan mixture over pumpkin mixture.
10. Bake in the oven for about 50-55 minutes.
11. Cool in pan on wire rack.
12. Chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
13. For longer storage, cover it and chill in refrigerator.
14. Serve whenever required.