Quick Fix Fresh Fruit Jam
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Teaspoon (Knox)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice and allow to soften for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar, stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
3. Remove from heat, stir in strawberries and orange rind.
4. Pour into covered container and refrigerate until partially set, 1-2 hours.
5. Will keep under refrigeration for 2 weeks and freeze for longer storage.
6. Thaw, stir and use as desired.