Quick Fix Fresh Fruit Jam
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Teaspoon (Knox)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice and allow to soften for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar, stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
3. Remove from heat, stir in strawberries and orange rind.
4. Pour into covered container and refrigerate until partially set, 1-2 hours.
5. Will keep under refrigeration for 2 weeks and freeze for longer storage.
6. Thaw, stir and use as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.67 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.3 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 43.8 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 234.9%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet