|Potato pastry||12 Ounce (375 Gram)|
|Cooking apples||4 Medium|
|Marmalade||60 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon, 20 Milliliter Each)|
|Currants||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Cloves||2 (Few Required)|
1) Divide the pastry into four pieces.
2) Roll out each piece in a large enough round to cover each apple.
3) Peel and core the apples without cutting.
4) Combine the marmalade, currants, and cut butter, and fill in the centre of the apple.
5) Cover the apple with the pastry and seal at the top.
6) Push in a clove to form the stalk.
7) Place in the oven at 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7, for 15 minutes.
8) Turn down then heat to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4, and continue to bake for about 30 minutes.
9) Remove from the oven and sprinkle with colored sugar. (To make the colored sugar, add one or two drops of red or green coloring to 1 oz (25 g) granulated sugar. Work with a teaspoon until desired color, then dry).