Super Fruit Kabobs
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Banana chunks||8 (1 Inch Each)|
|Avocado chunks||4 (1 Inch Each)|
|Watermelon chunks||8 (Fresh, 1 Inch Each)|
|Whole strawberries||8 (Fresh)|
|Cantaloupe chunks||8 (Fresh, 1 Inch Each)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For ruby raspberry sauce:|
|Unsweetened frozen raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed and drained with juice reserved|
1. Brush banana and avocado pieces with mixture as soon as you cut them.
2. To make the Ruby Raspberry sauce, blend the cornstarch with the reserved raspberry juice in a small saucepan.
3. Add enough water to make 1/2 cup.
4. Stir in raspberries and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until thickened.
5. Strain and cool the sauce.
6. On each of the 4 wooden skewers thread a chunk of watermelon, banana, strawberry, cantaloupe, avocado. Repeat order starting with cantaloupe and ending with watermelon.
7. In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and raspberry sauce.
8. Arrange the Fruit Kabob on a platter and place the dip in the center.
9. Serve as a dessert.