|Lime||1 Large, juiced|
|Jaggery||150 Gram, finely grated|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Pinch (Big Pinch)|
|Water||500 Milliliter (2 Glass)|
|Cracked ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
1. Take a glass and fill it half with water and soak tamarind in it. Leave it overnight.
2. Take another glass and fill it half with water and soak jaggery in it. Leave it overnight.
3. Next day strain tamarind and jaggery by passing it through nice cloth.
4. Take a bowl and combine strained tamarind and jaggery with lime juice, cardamom powder, salt, and water. Shake well and chill the drink.
5. Serve tamarind refresher after garnishing with mogra flower and cracked ice.
Calories 209 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.19%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 131.4 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 49.6 g
Protein 0.64 g1.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet