|Honeydew melon||1 Medium, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mint leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Tightly Packed)|
|Club soda||10 Ounce, chilled (1 Bottle)|
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small non-aluminum saucepan combine lime rind, lime juice, pineapple juice and mint.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
6. Reducing heat simmer with cover for 3 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and it let stand for 1 hour.
8. Strain mixture, discarding mint leaves and rind and reserve pineapple juice mixture.
9. In container of an electric blender combine half each frozen honeydew and reserved pineapple juice mixture and process until smooth.
10. Transfer to a serving pitcher.
11. Repeating the procedure, stir in club soda and serve immediately.