Colorful Fruit Mould
|Unflavored gelatin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh strawberries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ripe banana||1 Small|
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir continuously and heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Then remove from heat and stir in honey and lemon juice.
4) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thickened.
5) Fold in the strawberries and blueberries.
6) Slice the banana into thin slices and fold into the gelatin mixture.
7) In a wet 1 1/2-quart mold, turn the mixture and refrigerate until set.
8) Unmold the Colorful Fruit Mold on a serving platter and serve immediately.