Grilled Fruit Kabobs
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened mandarin orange||11 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pineapple cubes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1 (As Required)|
1. In a medium sauce pan combine cornstarch and pineapple juice. Mix well.
2. Add soy sauce, honey and ginger root and mix well.
3. Cook on a medium flame for few minutes or till mixture thickens.
4. Once thickened, remove from flame and keep aside.
5. On six 10 inch wooden skewers, place orange and pineapple alternatively.
6. Place on a hot grill pan which has been coated with vegetable spray.
7. Grill for 5 minutes, basting with prepared marinade, till grilled evenly.
8. Serve skewers on to a serving plate topped with remaining basting marinade, if any.