Autumn Fruit Medley
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Seedless green grapes/Red grapes||16 , halved|
1) In a small bowl, mix the honey, lemon juice and water together.
2) Peel and section the orange, then quarter the sections in a glass bowl.
3) Core and cut the apple into chunks, then toss with the orange pieces in the bowl.
4) Slice the banana into rounds, then halve the rounds and toss with the orange and apple in the bowl.
5) Peel, core and cut the pear into chunks, then toss with other fruits.
6) Lastly add the grapes and honey mixture, then toss until thoroughly coated.
7) Refrigerate the friuts until ready to serve.
8) Serve the chilled Autumn Fruit Medley on dessert plates.